Friday, March 4, 2011

Guerilla Fluff



http://www.guerillafluff.com/
Customer Service:  Awesome! I was really happy to get a $5 credit for writing a review.
Diaper: Utilitarian Night Diaper
Fit of diaper/Rise/Fluffy or Trim: Jack is just under 6 mos, around 15 lbs.  This diaper is certainly fluffy. I would put this on him for daytime, but it's very heavy duty so don't expect it to be trim.  It has a big rise, with a fold down.
Nighttime compatible: Yep, it's a nighttime diaper
Available for customs and/or SYOF: I don't think so, but who knows what will happen in the future.
Price: $32
Availability: Good, they seem to have diapers readily available and you don't need to stalk to get these
Would you buy from again/recommend: Yes! I'm going to try them out on Lucy and if it works I'll buy more.

No comments:

Post a Comment