Thursday, March 10, 2011

Fluffy mail

We got our new Purple one size Fuzzi Bunz in the mail today! I may be stretching the fact that dark purple is gender neutral but I'll go with it. Since the kids are sharing diapers I think Lucy deserves a few lady friendly colors.
This is our first FB one size, so far I've love all of our perfect size diaps. However, they really aren't my 1st choice in pockets. It seems like lately I go to our Kawaiis, looooove them.
Anyway back to the Fuzzis. This may be completely silly but I find them to be the cutest of all the pockets and sometimes choose them specifically for that reason.

 We seem to get leg leaks with the fbs but it could really just be a fit issue. I ordered mine from amazon because the were REALLY cheap with a few combined coupons codes. Let's hope it works a little better!

No comments:

Post a Comment