Saturday, March 26, 2011

So I've found that I actually enjoy cloth diapering both of the kids. It's somewhat shocking considering we hadn't even planned to cd Lucy. In our minds that last pack of diapers meant it was time to potty train. However, with the roadblocks we've been hitting lately that process is being held off for a couple more months.
 I'm so glad we don't have sposies sitting around in our trash anymore. My husband doesn't call me the blood hound for nothing and the smell of the diapers became over whelming by the end of the day. I know not everyone is a super smeller but man, how and why did I ever deal with that rankness before?
 I also kind of dig the routine. I change the kids ever 2-3 hours or right before naps and it's almost soothing to let Lucy choose what diaper she wants and the rest that comes along with the diapering process. I enjoy routine and I enjoy seeing the kids with their fluff.

No comments:

Post a Comment