Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My love affair with Kissaluvs

The first diaper I truly fell in love with was the Kissaluvs size 1 fitted.
I honestly had no desire to try out the fitteds when I originally signed up for my cloth diaper trial. However, I saw a really cute cover and just went for it (you'll see the "it was cute so I gave it a try" more often than not).
So, I took it home and after after washing and prepping everything I decided to try this out with my new blackbird print thirsties cover. It was SOOOO easy, no stuffing no pinning just snap cover and go. Even better than the ease of use is my super dry baby. I've never had a leak with any of the kissaluvs I've now added to my stash. I've found I use these a ton at night with a soaker because I can just put it on Jack and not worry that he will drown in a flood of nighttime pee. My final point about my loooove of kissas is how cheap they are! I usually see them around $12-$13 and for all you cd mamas you know that's great.

Ratings
  • Price *****
  • Absorbancy *****
  • Fit ****
  • Cute factor **

No comments:

Post a Comment