Friday, July 8, 2011

Jack's Gloom and Doom TT

This is our most recent win!
Some people may laugh when you tell them you spent $35 on what is in the most basic terms a poo catcher, but let me tell you once you have tried a Twinkie Tush you will be forever changed.
Jack is not only a heavy wetter, but a total diaper flooder. He was able to wear his TT sans cover for 2 hours! It may have lasted longer, but we we going out so I changed him and I was seriously shocked at how dry he still was.
The true test was nighttime. Jack takes a eats and goes down for the night around 7 sleeps through the night and wakes up between 7:30am and 8:30am. The older he get the more leaks we were getting so I finally took the plunge and decided to switch it up from our pockets and hemp to a TT and pul or wool cover.
I was nervous all night that he would wake up soaked, I mean there was no hemp only this one fitted! Well, shock me shock me my super soaker woke up dry and happy after a straight 13 hours of sleep.
I am totally in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment